Our St. Elizabeth Grief support groups include spouses, partners, young adults and children. Our groups and individualized counseling sessions span many different unique needs, including:
- Bereavement camps and individual support services focused on children and families
- Support for widows and widowers
- Support after the loss of a parent
- Support after a loss outside the hospice setting
- Bereavement groups for loss due to an addiction or substance use disorder and suicide
- Complicated grief services or support for prolonged grief
- Community-based grief education
Prior to joining a support group, camp or an individual session, we request that you contact our bereavement coordinator to arrange a consultation. For more information on our support group times, virtual options and locations, please contact us by phone at (859) 301-4611, or by email at email@example.com.
Current Support Group Listing
Please note: For the month of June, the “Men’s Huddle” is meeting the 2nd Friday at 9 a.m., instead of the 3rd Friday. The June meeting for the Men’s Huddle is scheduled for Friday, June 9th at 9 a.m.