1. Our Commitment to Privacy
St. Elizabeth Healthcare’s use and disclosure of PHI is fully described in our Notice of Privacy Practices.
2. The Information We Collect
The user information we may collect in connection with your use of our site is categorized as follows:
- Information you provide us – We receive and store some information that you either enter on our Web site or that you provide through the website in some other way via site forms. You may encounter such forms, for example, when registering for an event or a class. Examples of this type of information include:
- Data that may personally identify you, for example your name, phone number, and email address;
- Other information that you provide by filling in forms on the website; and
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
If you opt-in to receive information regarding a service or event, by providing us your information you give us your permission to use such information in communicating with you.
- Information we collect automatically – We collect non-personally identifying information about you automatically as you navigate through or use our website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies. As you navigate through and use our site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- Details of your visit to our website, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our website, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our site;
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, specifically your IP address, browser type, and App version information; and
We need this information to provide services that you request from our website and to let you know of additional services about which you might be interested. We also use this information to customize your experience using our site.
In addition, we automatically gather general statistical information about our website and visitors, pages viewed, number of visitors, but in doing so we do not reference you by individual name, e-mail address, or telephone number. We use this data in the aggregate to determine how much our users use parts of our site so we can improve our site. We may provide this statistical information to third parties, but when we do so we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
Pages on our site, or our emails, may contain small electronic files known as pixel tags that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited our site or opened an e-mail and for other related site statistics.
3. Surveys & Testing
We occasionally survey users and monitor their actions on our site. The information from these surveys, heatmaps and recordings is used in an aggregated, de-identified form to help us understand the needs of our users so that we can improve our digital experience. This aggregated, de-identified information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship to perform services on our behalf. We generally do not ask for information in surveys that would personally identify you; if we do request contact information for follow up, you may decline to provide it.
We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online — for example, on message boards, through e-mail or in chat areas — that information can be collected and used by others. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
5. Children Under 18
6. Changes to Our Policy
7. Your Consent