Partnering for Employee Health and Productivity
A Trusted Occupational Medicine Partner
An employer’s most valuable assets are the employees. Today, employee illness and injury can have a significant impact on both productivity and profits. While it is easy to see the impact of employee illness and injury, it is challenging to implement strategies to reduce the frequency and cost of injury and illness. In today’s demanding business environment minimizing costs and maximizing efficiencies are more than just words, they are necessities.
St. Elizabeth Business Health Services offers a full continuum of cost-effective occupational health services. All with one goal: keeping your employees both physically and mentally healthy, safe, and productive to ensure better company performance.
Goals and Benefits
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation and healthcare costs along with reducing lost work time.
- Develop a healthier, more motivated and productive work force.
- Providers who understand your company: OSHA and Workers’ Compensation Services completed to company specifications.
- Management of time by working with a single vendor.
- Enhanced employee confidence, with employer providing best care possible.