At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we are committed to finding a treatment that helps to relieve your elbow or shoulder pain, and the good news is you don’t always need surgery. There are some common pain signs that should lead you to see a doctor, which include:
- Trouble sleeping due to pain.
- A ripping or tearing sensation after a fall or when lifting.
- Pain that radiates down the arm.
- Weakness when lifting or holding an object with an outstretched arm.
- No relief with anti-inflammatories.
- Too painful to raise the arm above the shoulder level.
The St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedic team has the expertise and experience to diagnose the cause for your shoulder or elbow pain. We offer a wide range of treatments that allows for faster healing with less pain.
Nonsurgical Shoulder & Elbow Pain Treatments
Our specialists will talk through all of your care options including nonsurgical treatments. Your physician may prescribe a combination of exercises and physical therapy along with anti-inflammatory medicines to get the most effective combination of treatments.