Thank You for your interest in Volunteering at St. Elizabeth. To complete this portion of the Volunteer process you need to:
- Print out the following:
1. Answer Sheet
2. Flu Season Reporting Form 2015-2016
(These files are also found below on this webpage)
- Read each of the modules (listed below) on this webpage.
•The term “Associate” is used throughout these modules.
•Associate refers to:
- Record your answers to the questions at the end of each module on the answer sheet that you printed.
•Print your name on the sheet and write clearly
•Answers will be checked
- Return the Answer Sheet to the Volunteer Services office.
- Talk with our staff about your next step in becoming a volunteer. If you have any additional questions, don't be afraid to ask. Simply give us a call at (859) 301-2140 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Elizabeth Volunteer Training Modules
Flu Season Reporting Form 2015-2016
Module 1 - Volunteer Handbook
Module 2 - HIPAA
Module 3 - Hospital Safety
Module 4 - Patient Safety
Module 5 - Infection Control
Module 6 - Safe Environment
Module 7 - Healthcare Security
Module 8 - Corporate Compliance
Module 9 - Ethics
Module 10 - Diversity
Module 11 - Flu Vaccine