High School Senior Internship Program
There is a minimum commitment of 1 semester required for the High School Senior Internship Program. This program runs during the school year.
If you are able to meet this commitment, please follow the process outlined below for how to become a Volunteer.
1) Receive required approval from your school.
2) Once you have received approval, please call the location you are most interested in for more information.
- Edgewood: (859) 301-2140
- Florence/Grant: (859) 212-5375
- Ft. Thomas/Covington: (859) 572-3166
3) If you have already registered for this program, click here to complete the Online Teen Application.