Mission | Vision | ValuesMission Statement
As a Catholic healthcare ministry, we provide comprehensive and compassionate care that improves the health of the people we serve.
St. Elizabeth will lead Northern Kentucky to become one of the healthiest communities in America.
- I seek better ways to perform my work, find creative solutions, and embrace change.
- I understand that mutual respect and teamwork are critical to accomplishing goals. I work with others to achieve the best individual and collective outcomes.
- I use resources efficiently, respond to others promptly, face challenges in a timely manner, and accept responsibility for my actions and decisions.
- I respect the dignity and diversity of our associates, physicians, patients, family, and community members. I promote trust, fairness, and inclusiveness through honest and open communication.
- I believe in serving others by pursuing excellence in healthcare. I compassionately care for the mind, body, and spirit of each patient.
Ethical & Religious Directives
As a Catholic health system, St. Elizabeth Healthcare strictly follows the national Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
The link below will take you to the directives published on the website for the United State Catholic Conference of Bishops: