Keeping drugs out of the work place can be a challenge. Substance abuse costs employers millions of dollars each year in the form of sick days, employee turnover, hiring and training costs, job-related injuries, and increased workers' compensation costs.
Drug and/or alcohol testing can be performed in conjunction with physical examinations or as a stand-alone tool to ensure a safe working environment as well as assist your business in meeting DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements.
Drug screen collections and alcohol testing can be performed at the Business Health Clinics during business hours. Our after-hours partner can perform drug and alcohol tests at your location, any St. Elizabeth Urgent Care, or St. Elizabeth Emergency Department. We can work with you to coordinate drug and/or alcohol programs at your worksite. Our staff is trained to follow collection procedures as mandated by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Our Employee Assistance Program provides supervisor training mandated by the Department of Transportation (DOT) in identifying drug use in the work place.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
- Urine Testing (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Hair Testing
- Quick Cup Urine Screen
- Certified MRO’s
- Dedicated Certified MRO Assistant responsible for program oversight
- DOT trained staff
- Partner with SAMSHA certified lab for specimen testing
- Partner with OMEGA Lab for Hair Testing
- Collection facility for your lab
- Random program coordination and management
Benefits of utilizing St. Elizabeth Business Health as your program administrator:
- Computerized System - Systoc
- Nationally recognized Occupational Health software program, utilized to administer the program.
- Comprehensive delivery system
- Dedicated Drug Screen Coordinator
- Trained collectors
- Timely results
- Full support of our own Employee Assistance Program
- On-site collection services are available
- Process approximately over 20,000 drug screens per year
- Provide Random Program services for approximately 75 companies
- Experienced certified MRO’s
- Program oversight by our Drug Screen Coordinator who is a Certified MRO Assistant