The Rotator Cuff-Sparing Shoulder Replacement is a new, less invasive option for shoulder surgery. It’s an innovative approach developed by Dr. R. Michael Greiwe, an affiliated orthopaedic surgeon with OrthoCincy Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine practicing at St. Elizabeth Healthcare, that allows for faster healing and less pain.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians SVP and COO joins the Beckers Healthcare Podcast
- Back Pain: When Is it Time for Spine Surgery?
- For This COVID-19 Patient, Every Day is a Gift
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare First in Region to Offer New Treatment for Mesothelioma
- WATCH: LIVE SHOULDER SURGERY
- Virtual Childbirth Class Connects Mom and Dad 800 Miles Apart
- Nation’s first implant of Bluetooth-connected heart device at St. Elizabeth
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare Partners with MacKenzie’s Marvelous Adventures to Provide NICU Adventure Kit