The Rotator Cuff-Sparing Shoulder Replacement is a new, less invasive option for shoulder surgery. It’s an innovative approach developed by Dr. R. Michael Greiwe, an affiliated orthopaedic surgeon with OrthoCincy Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine practicing at St. Elizabeth Healthcare, that allows for faster healing and less pain.
- Get your life back faster with same-day joint replacement
- Inspire Device Treatment for Moderate to Severe Sleep Apnea
- Not One Miracle, But Two: St. Elizabeth Healthcare Teams Collaborate to Save Mother and Baby
- What’s Aquatic Therapy – and How Do I Know if It’s Right for Me?
- Top Five Tips for Pain-Free Gardening
- Heart Check: Symptoms and Solutions for Mitral Valve Disease
- How to Spot Skin Cancer
- What Is Aortic Aneurysm?