Back to school means back to play for many student athletes. And that can often mean an increased risk of concussion as well. “Concussion is a traumatic brain injury, either directly to the head or neck or indirectly from a blow to the body. It’s not a structural brain injury. It affects the functioning of
For years, you’ve heard that maintaining a healthy diet and getting enough exercise can help keep your heart healthy. Now, there’s one more factor you need to consider — sleep. Until recently, the American Heart Association (AHA) suggested a Simple 7™ list for protect your heart: · Eating a healthy diet · Getting enough exercise
SIDE DISH SUNDAYS: CHILI LIME WATERMELON SALAD. AKA, THE ONLY WAY I WANT TO EAT WATERMELON THIS SUMMER.
This chili lime watermelon is the perfect summer snack! It’s savory and sweet with crumbled cotija cheese and lots of lime. Delish! INGREDIENTS 4 cups cubed watermelon 1 pinch of salt ¼ teaspoon chili powder 1 lime, zest grated and juiced 3 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro INSTRUCTIONS Place the cubed watermelon in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the pinch of salt and
- Understanding Concussions
- Getting a Good Night’s Sleep for Your Heart Health
- SIDE DISH SUNDAYS: CHILI LIME WATERMELON SALAD. AKA, THE ONLY WAY I WANT TO EAT WATERMELON THIS SUMMER.
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Recognized for Highest Level Heart Attack Care
- Surviving Negative Self-Talk and Discovering the True You
- How to Deal With Loneliness When Living Alone or With Others
- Boost Your Well-Being With Simple Yoga Poses
- Talking to a Doctor About Embarrassing Health Issues