Edgewood, KY – St. Elizabeth Healthcare is pleased to announce the opening of its new 15,000 square foot Women’s Health Center at 600-610 Medical Village Drive in Edgewood, Kentucky. Located conveniently on the Edgewood campus, the center offers a comfortable, state-of-the-art setting for women’s health needs, including screening mammography, bone density scans (DEXA), pelvic floor physical therapy and urogynecology services.
“The new Women’s Health Center is a wonderful step toward our commitment to lead Northern Kentucky in becoming one of the healthiest communities in America,” said Susan McDonald, Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, St. Elizabeth Edgewood, Covington and Grant. “Building the new Center gives women of all ages a convenient, professional setting for all of their breast, bone and urogynecology needs.”
Highlights of the center include:
- St. Elizabeth Physicians expanding urogynecology services to provide comprehensive care for a variety of pelvic floor disorders, including bladder control, bowel control, pelvic organ prolapse and sexual dysfunction. The new Urogynecology office includes three procedure rooms, ten exam rooms and two lab areas. Dr. Susan Oakley and Kristen Kreinest, APRN, will be moving from the Newport/Ft. Thomas office to the new center while Dr. Sonali Raman will continue seeing urogynecology patients at the Newport/Ft. Thomas office. For questions or more information on urogynecology services, please call (859) 757-2132.
- Beginning June 4, St. Elizabeth screening mammography and DEXA scan services will be moving from its previous location at the Edgewood Fischer Homes Breast Center to the new center. The new Mammography & DEXA suite includes two tomosynthesis (3-D mammography) suites and two 2-D mammography suites for screening mammograms as well as two DEXA scan suites. Diagnostic imaging, breast procedure, breast clinic and survivorship clinic appointments will still be held at the Edgewood Fischer Homes Breast Center. For questions or more information on screening mammography and DEXA scans, please call (859) 301-6380.
- St. Elizabeth women’s pelvic floor physical therapy is also expanding with dedicated space in the new center to provide intervention for patients with pelvic health issues such as incontinence, pelvic pain, post-surgical pain and osteoporosis. For questions or more information on physical therapy services, please call (859) 212-5400.
- Compassionate, specialized care in a comfortable environment.
- Referrals to all St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Breast Center specialists.
For more information, please visit stelizabeth.com/womenshealth.