Chicken is my go-to protein for dinner if I don’t have anything else planned. It’s a staple for households across the country because it’s so lean and versatile. But, plain old chicken breast can get well, old.
BuzzFeed offers 23 delicious ways to cook boneless chicken breast, and we’re drooling over all of them. They also look relatively healthy, which is an added bonus. Here are just a few that we’re going to try sooner rather than later:
- Hummus-crusted chicken: Light for when you’re eating late
- Slow cooker salsa verde chicken: Great for taco night
- Chicken with five-ingredient teriyaki sauce: Sweet and savory
- Roasted chicken breasts with tomatoes and chickpeas: Easy and comforting
- Quinoa-crusted chicken with goat cheese: Sure to impress at your next dinner party
- Chicken tortilla soup: Satisfying for chilly Fall nights