To download a pdf of this news release, please click here.
News Room: St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit Upcoming Screening Sites
Northern Kentucky - The St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be offering stroke and cardiovascular screenings at locations throughout Northern Kentucky during May. The CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit extends the experience and excellence of the St. Elizabeth Heart and Vascular Institute by providing screenings, risk appraisals and education for diagnosing cardiovascular disease and stroke to where you live, work and play.
Using state-of-the-art ultrasound technology, the mobile unit can perform an array of on-site tests aimed at detecting all manner of risky health conditions including carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, abdominal aortic aneurysm and high blood pressure. The unit now offers a new cardiac age health risk assessment which includes a full lipid profile and a fasting glucose.
- Thursday, May 1—Kroger Newport, 130 Pavilion Parkway, Newport from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, May 9—Remke Market Independence, 3930 Turkeyfoot Road, Independence from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, May 12—First Baptist Church Cold Spring, 4410 Alexandria Pike, Cold Spring from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 14—Bank of Kentucky Independence, 1700 Declaration Drive, Independence from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, May 15—St. Elizabeth Edgewood, 500 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, May 16—Kroger Walton, 635 Chestnut Drive, Walton from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 20—St. Elizabeth Florence, 4900 Houston Road, Florence from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 21—Kroger Hebron, 3105 North Bend Road, Hebron from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, May 23—St. Elizabeth Covington, 1500 James Simpson Jr. Way from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 24—St. Joseph Cold Spring, 4011 Alexandria Pike, Cold Spring from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 28—St. Elizabeth Physicians Hidden Valley, 19908 Augusta Drive, Lawrenceburg, Indiana from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, May 29—Town and Country, 1018 Town Drive, Wilder from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Special pricing of $25 for each individual screen, including peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery & abdominal aortic aneurysm, and the new cardiac age health risk assessment.
Please call (859) 301-WELL (9355) to schedule an appointment.
Back to top...