Problems with the bones, joints and muscles are as varied as the people who experience them. That’s why St. Elizabeth Healthcare offers a full array of treatment options designed to meet the unique needs of each patient.
Our board-certified specialists are trained in the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques to provide optimal care for orthopaedic injuries and diseases.
Best in Region for Orthopaedic Care
St. Elizabeth partners with Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers to provide the gold standard for orthopaedics in Greater Cincinnati. From sprains and fractures, to complex surgeries and total joint replacements, St. Elizabeth Healthcare has the best orthopaedic team in the region to care for you.
After exhaustive studies of the orthopaedics programs at more than 5,000 U.S. hospitals, the nation’s premier healthcare ratings organization, HealthGrades, has awarded St. Elizabeth Healthcare with:
- Best overall orthopaedics program in all of Greater Cincinnati
- Best overall orthopaedics services in all of Kentucky
- Best organization for joint replacement and spine surgery in Kentucky
- Top 5 percent nationally for orthopaedics services for the last three years
Our orthopaedic program includes:
- Non-surgical services, including pain management, casting and fracture immobilization
- Rehabilitation services
- Sports medicine services
- Imaging and diagnostic services
Inpatient and Outpatient orthopaedic surgery includes:
- Hand surgery
- Hip Replacement and revision surgery, including less invasive anterior approach surgery
- Knee replacement and revision surgery
- Rotator cuff tears
- Restoration of torn cartilage
- Shoulder replacement
- Surgery for badly broken bones
- Surgery: The orthopaedic specialists at Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers perform surgery at our three main hospital campuses in Edgewood, Florence and Ft. Thomas, along with outpatient procedures at the St. Elizabeth SurgiCenters in Edgewood and Crestview Hills.
- Imaging Services: St. Elizabeth offers diagnostic imaging at its three main hospitals, as well as our new outpatient center in Covington. Our freestanding imaging centers are also conveniently located on Alexandria Pike in Alexandria, Foltz Road in Edgewood, Connor Road in Hebron and at the Mt. Zion Diagnostic Center on Investment Way in Florence.
- Physical Therapy: Patients can choose from several physical therapy locations. For a complete list, please click here.
- Sports Medicine: Patients can tap into the expertise of our team of sports medicine specialists at three Northern Kentucky locations in Edgewood, Florence and Southgate.