Joint Pain Treatment Options
If joint pain is affecting your life, you can feel better! St. Elizabeth Healthcare and Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers invite you to attend our FREE informational seminar on joint pain treatment options led by Matthew Hummel, M.D.
The event will take place on Wednesday, October 29 at 6:30 pm at our Edgewood campus. For more information, including how to register, please click here.
Problems with the bones, joints and muscles are as varied as the people who experience them. That’s why St. Elizabeth Healthcare offers a full array of treatment options designed to meet the unique needs of each patient.
Our board-certified specialists are trained in the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques to provide optimal care for orthopaedic injuries and diseases.
Best in Region for Orthopaedic Care
St. Elizabeth partners with Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers to provide the gold standard for orthopaedics in Greater Cincinnati. From sprains and fractures, to complex surgeries and total joint replacements, St. Elizabeth Healthcare has the best orthopaedic team in the region to care for you.
After exhaustive studies of the orthopaedics programs at more than 5,000 U.S. hospitals, the nation’s premier healthcare ratings organization, HealthGrades, has awarded St. Elizabeth Healthcare with:
- Best overall orthopaedics program in all of Greater Cincinnati
- Best overall orthopaedics services in all of Kentucky
- Best organization for joint replacement and spine surgery in Kentucky
- Top 5 percent nationally for orthopaedics services for the last three years
Our orthopaedic program includes:
- Non-surgical services, including pain management, casting and fracture immobilization
- Rehabilitation services
- Sports medicine services
- Imaging and diagnostic services
Inpatient and Outpatient orthopaedic surgery includes:
- Hand surgery
- Hip Replacement and revision surgery, including less invasive anterior approach surgery
- Knee replacement and revision surgery
- Rotator cuff tears
- Restoration of torn cartilage
- Shoulder replacement
- Surgery for badly broken bones
- Surgery: The orthopaedic specialists at Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers perform surgery at our three main hospital campuses in Edgewood, Florence and Ft. Thomas, along with outpatient procedures at the St. Elizabeth Surgery Centers in Edgewood and Crestview Hills.
- Imaging Services: St. Elizabeth offers diagnostic imaging at several different locations. Click here for a complete listing.
- Rehab Services: Patients can choose from several physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy, speech therapy and sports medicine locations. For a complete list, please click here.