Watch the video below to hear from Dave Armstrong, a patient who had orthopaedic surgery at St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
If you’re ready to leave joint pain behind, St. Elizabeth can help. Recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report, our specialists will create an orthopaedic treatment plan to help you live without limits.
Problems with the bones, joints and muscles are as varied as the people who experience them. That’s why St. Elizabeth Healthcare offers a full array of treatment options designed to meet the unique needs of each patient.
Our board-certified specialists are trained in the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques to provide optimal care for orthopaedic injuries and diseases.
Our orthopaedic program includes:
- Non-surgical services, including pain management, casting and fracture immobilization
- Rehabilitation services
- Sports medicine services
- Imaging and diagnostic services
Inpatient and Outpatient orthopaedic surgery includes:
- Hand surgery
- Hip Replacement and revision surgery, including less invasive anterior approach surgery
- Knee replacement and revision surgery
- Rotator cuff tears
- Restoration of torn cartilage
- Shoulder replacement
- Surgery for badly broken bones
- Surgery: The orthopaedic specialists at Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers perform surgery at our three main hospital campuses in Edgewood, Florence and Ft. Thomas, along with outpatient procedures at the St. Elizabeth Surgery Centers in Edgewood and Crestview Hills.
- Imaging Services: St. Elizabeth offers diagnostic imaging at several different locations. Click here for a complete listing.
- Rehab Services: Patients can choose from several physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy, speech therapy and sports medicine locations. For a complete list, please click here.
- Arthritis: If you suffer from arthritis and are looking to improve your quality of life, there are a variety of digital resources and tools available for you at www.arthritis.org.