There are many ways to be involved with the St. Elizabeth Foundation. Whether it’s through participating on one of our committees, helping out at an event or assisting at the thrift shop, if you’re willing to give us your time, we’re willing to help you find the right volunteer opportunity for you.
- Volunteering at one of our Charitable Events
From the golf course to the runway, there are ample ways to assist at a Foundation event while being an ambassador for the hospital’s initiatives. Call (859) 301-3920 to learn about event volunteer opportunities. For more information regarding a specific event, click here.
- Thrift Shop
The Second Time Around Shop is a wonderful way to support the mission of St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Volunteers greet customers and assist them in choosing merchandise, and ring sales. Call (859) 301-3920 to learn more.
The St. Elizabeth Foundation has several committees that seek support from the community. Please review the committee descriptions below and call (859) 301-3920 if you are interested in joining a Foundation committee.
- Business Support Committee: Seeks sponsorships from businesses for Foundation events and corporate support for St. Elizabeth Healthcare projects.
- Community Relations Committee: Serves as goodwill ambassadors and community relationship builders. This committee also hosts several charitable events that support St. Elizabeth Healthcare projects.
- Major Gift Committee/Signature Committee: Seeks significant monetary contributions from individuals and businesses to support St. Elizabeth Healthcare projects.
- Planned Gift Committee: Informs individuals about giving in their will or trust through seminars and printed materials.
- Samaritan/Benefactor Committee: Seeks annual contributions from individuals to support St. Elizabeth Healthcare projects.