Audiology and Speech Pathology
Audiology & Speech Pathology
The Audiology and Speech Pathology services at St. Elizabeth Healthcare provide a wide range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services for all ages. We offer inpatient services at all hospital locations and outpatient services at the Edgewood, Florence, and Ft. Thomas campuses.
Does this Ever Happen to You?
- The speech of others seems mumbled or slurred
- Ringing noise in your ear
- Frequently asking others to repeat themselves
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio at a normal level
- Problems understanding conversations in the presence of background noises
Hearing loss can affect a person at any age. Approximately 36 million adults report some degree of hearing loss. In the United States, about 3 out of 1,000 children are born deaf or hard of hearing.
For more information about Audiology services or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Audiology Department by calling (859) 301-5740.