To download a pdf of this news release, please click here.
News Room: St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit Upcoming Screening Sites
Northern Kentucky - The St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be offering stroke and cardiovascular screenings at locations throughout Northern Kentucky during June. The CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit extends the experience and excellence of the St. Elizabeth Heart and Vascular Institute by providing screenings, risk appraisals and education for diagnosing cardiovascular disease and stroke to where you live, work and play.
Using state-of-the-art ultrasound technology, the mobile unit can perform an array of on-site tests aimed at detecting all manner of risky health conditions including carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, abdominal aortic aneurysm and high blood pressure.
- Monday, June 10—Bank of Kentucky Mt. Zion, 330 Mt. Zion Road, Florence from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 11—St. Elizabeth Grant, 238 Barnes Road, Williamstown from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, June 13—Kroger Marketplace Hebron, 3105 North Bend Road, Hebron from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15—Cold Spring Health and Wellness EXPO, Crossroad Kroger, Cold Spring 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, June 17—Kroger Ft. Mitchell, 2150 Dixie Highway, Ft. Mitchell from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 18—St. Elizabeth Florence, 4900 Houston Road, Florence from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 20—St. Elizabeth Edgewood, 1 Medical Village Drive, Edgewood from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, June 21—St. Elizabeth Covington, 1500 James Simpson Jr. Way, Covington from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 25—Kroger Marketplace Newport, 130 Pavilion Parkway, Newport from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26—Kroger Mt. Zion, 9950 Berberich Drive, Florence from 1 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 27—St. Elizabeth Physicians Aurora, 204 Bridgeway Street, Aurora from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Special pricing of $25 for each individual screen, including peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery & abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Please call (859) 301-WELL (9355) to schedule an appointment.