Hand Pain Experts
At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we are experts in all things joint-related, including the hand and wrist. Located in Crestview Hills, our Hand Therapy Center is the largest hand therapy clinic in Northern Kentucky. Eight board-certified hand therapists offer highly specialized, comprehensive treatment for patients of all ages suffering from hand pain, as well as wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder discomfort. Our goal is to minimize hand pain and maximize hand function, helping you return to work and your daily life.
Our Orthopaedic team and hand therapists diagnose and treat many causes of hand pain, including:
- Amputations and upper extremity wounds
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel syndrome
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Fractures (It is recommended that you see an orthopaedic surgeon for any hand and wrist fracture.)
- Nerve entrapments/overuse syndromes
- Tendon lacerations and tendonitis
- Traumatic hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Upper extremity infections
- Upper extremity musician injuries
- Upper extremity sports injury
- Work injury
The St. Elizabeth Hand Therapy Center is the first step toward managing your hand pain. We will evaluate your hand pain and create a customized treatment plan to help get you back to your active lifestyle.
If surgery is necessary, our physicians can provide a referral to one of our affiliated orthopaedic surgeons. For more information on surgical options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Hand Therapy Center or to schedule an appointment directly, call (859) 301-5540.