Schedule an appointment, get test results and do so much more — all in one place using MyChart.
It’s happened to all of us — you planned to make a doctor’s appointment, but then you got slammed at work, had to pick up the kids or your phone battery died. Before you know it, it’s too late and the office is closed. Now, you need to remember to try tomorrow, hoping you won’t get too busy all over again.
It doesn’t have to be this way. With MyChart from St. Elizabeth, it’s easy to schedule an appointment with your provider at any time of day or night. All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone to get started. And there are so many ways to benefit from having electronic health records at your fingertips. It’s truly healthcare right here for you, your way.
What You Can Do With MyChart
MyChart is an online patient portal offered by St. Elizabeth to make it easy to access care through your electronic health records, all in one place. Once you set up your secure account, you can manage appointments, medications, billing and more.
MyChart allows you to:
· Securely message your healthcare team. Get answers to questions about care plans, symptoms or appointments without waiting to be called back.
· See your test results as soon as they are available. Forget waiting for weeks for test results to be mailed.
· Request prescription refills. Just one click, and your provider will know to send your pharmacy authorization.
· Schedule appointments. You can also see upcoming appointments and view details of past visits.
· Pay your bill. See all your medical statements in one place. You can even pre-pay for upcoming appointments or sign up to have statements emailed to you.
· Schedule a virtual visit. Connect with a provider from the comfort of your own home.
MyChart Is Easy to Use
You don’t have to be tech-savvy to access MyChart. The format is easy to use. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a Mac or a PC, an iPhone, Android phone or a tablet. MyChart will work in all standard browsers and on any device. The MyChart app is always free for everyone to use.
MyChart Is Safe
MyChart uses protected encryption. After a period of inactivity, it automatically logs you out to keep your screen private. MyChart is fully HIPAA-compliant, so your medical data is safe and secure.
MyChart provides access to your own personal medical records only. To access the records of minor children or others for whom you are responsible, you must request and submit a Proxy Access form from their provider
Get started using your electronic health records today. Login to MyChart now.