If you fall into the camp of Thanksgiving eaters who enjoy a turkey sandwich the next day just as much as, if not more than, the actual Thanksgiving meal, we have some fun ways to step up your leftover game.
Who knew there were so many possibilities?
If you’re feeling adventurous, here are a few recipes that will use up those Thanksgiving leftovers:
- Homemade Turkey Soup and Black Bean ‘n’ Pumpkin Chili, courtesy of Taste of Home.
- Turkey Enchiladas, courtesy of All Recipes
- Sweet and Crunchy Salad and Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Stuffed Peppers, courtesy of Delish
- 21 different open face turkey sandwiches, courtesy of Buzzfeed
- Festive leftover turkey salad, courtesy of St. Elizabeth Healthcare
For more ideas, check out some timeless recipes we’ve shared.