- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, chipotle peppers, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add cabbage, carrot, cucumber and cilantro; toss to combine.
- In another medium bowl, mash beans and avocado with a fork. Stir in onion.
- To assemble the wraps, spread ½ cup of the bean-avocado mixture onto a tortilla and top with about ⅔ cup of the vegetable mixture. Add bean sprouts. Roll up and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut the wraps in half and serve. For on-the-go eating, wrap foil around the tortilla and peel back as you go.
Click here to view the recipe video on YouTub.