SEPN is designed to reward value over volume in an equal collaboration between employed providers of St. Elizabeth and the independent provider community of Northern Kentucky. This partnership is able to effectively adapt to a healthcare climate emphasizing accountable care through quality outcomes, population health management and care coordination.
SEPN provides value to members in several critical areas:
- Allows healthcare providers in Northern Kentucky to come together as a clinically and financially aligned network and take the lead in shaping the future of care delivery in our region.
- Creates a secure and stable practice environment to prepare all of us for the future.
- Provides a vehicle for participating providers to effectively manage population health and coordinate care across the full continuum.
- Facilitates high-quality, cost-effective care delivery through promotion of evidence-based care standards and decision support tools, and reduction of unnecessary variation and utilization
- Allows participating providers to effectively manage evolving patient care and payment models that reward value-based care.