Parent/Coach Concussion Forum
Thursday, July 11, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Thomas More College, Holbrook Student Center
Dr. Michael J. Miller, Medical Director, St. Elizabeth Sports Medicine, will be discussing concussions in youth sports and covering topics such as:
- KHSAA updated guidelines
- Current concepts in return to play and return to learn
- Use of neuropsychological testing
For more information please click here.
Providing a variety of services for active individuals and athletes, St. Elizabeth Healthcare Sports Medicine combines the expertise of Dr. Michael J. Miller, Sports Medicine Specialist, with outstanding physical therapy and athletic training services. With locations in Edgewood, Florence and Southgate, we are available to serve all your sports medicine needs. For more information, please contact our main office in Edgewood at (859) 301-5600.
We provide the following services:
- Medical evaluation by our staff physician Dr. Michael Miller (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Sports Concussion program featuring ImPACTTM testing
- On-site X-ray facilities, operated by our registered radiological technicians (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Physical therapy services provided by experienced therapists and athletic trainers who deliver individualized attention to every patient we serve. We offer physical therapy services for a variety of orthopaedic and sports injuries to the foot/heel, ankle, knee, back and neck, elbow and shoulder as well as. We also offer post-surgical physical therapy.
- A full line of Orthopaedic Bracing to assist you as you recover.