Meet Keerthy Narisetty, MD
Dr. Narisetty chose heart failure as his specialty because it is a complex disease that provides unique challenges every day both in acute and chronic management. He is experienced in implantation of ventricular assist devices for advanced heart failure patients, as well as heart transplantation. He is an advocate for patients and treats them as he would his own family. Dr. Narisetty tells his patients, “We work as a team, we are in this together – all the way.” Besides medicine, his passions include tennis and spending time with his wife and two young children.
Education and Credentials
- Osmania Medical College - Medical Education (Hyderabad,AP, )
- Michigan State University - Fellowship (East Lansing, MI)
- Emory University - Fellowship (Atlanta, GA)
- Michigan State University - Residency (East Lansing, MI)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease
Patient Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5 stars
(68 Ratings, 5 Comments)
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to physician-related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are also gathered and displayed in their entirety from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. The comments are submitted by patients and do not necessarily reflect the views of St. Elizabeth Healthcare or St. Elizabeth Physicians. For more information, please visit stelizabethphysicians.com/reviews.
View insurance plans accepted by St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians.