Meet James Muth, MD, PhD
Dr. Muth specializes in the care of patients with irregular heartbeats such as Afib. He implants cardiac devices and performs ablation procedures that help resolve heart rhythm issues. His care philosophy is simple, treat patients the way you would want to be treated or how you would want your loved ones treated. When not caring for patients, Dr. Muth enjoys spending time with his son passing along ways to appreciate the outdoors through gardening, cutting firewood, and enjoying what nature has to offer. He also has an interest in car racing, particularly sprint cars.
Education and Credentials
- West Virginia University - Residency (Morgantown, WV)
- University of Cincinnati - Graduate School (Cincinnati, OH)
- University of Cincinnati - Fellowship (Cincinnati, OH)
- St. George's University - Medical Education (Grenada, West Indies, Grenada)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates - Medical Education (Philadelphia, PA)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Clinical Cardiac Electrophsiology
Patient Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5 stars
(119 Ratings, 26 Comments)
See More Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to physician-related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are also gathered and displayed in their entirety from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. The comments are submitted by patients and do not necessarily reflect the views of St. Elizabeth Healthcare or St. Elizabeth Physicians. For more information, please visit stelizabethphysicians.com/reviews.
View insurance plans accepted by St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians.