Meet George Christensen, III, DO
Dr. Christensen started down the path toward a medical career as an adolescent, as his father battled early heart disease and he traveled with his father to doctors’ offices, clinics and hospitals. He played competitive hockey on a travel team for 15 years, and enjoys a variety of sports. He has spent time caring for the under-served in Kentucky and Michigan during medical school and residency. He resides in Union, Ky., with his wife Dr. Alisa Christensen, a family medicine specialist with St. Elizabeth Physicians in Crittenden.
Education and Credentials
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Fellowship (Columbus, OH)
- St. John Providence Osteopathic Division - Macomb Oakland Hospital - Residency (Madison Heights, MI)
- University of Pikeville College of Osteopathic Medicine - Medical Education (Pikeville, KY)
- American Osteopathic Board of General Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Patient Ratings and Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
(76 Ratings, 19 Comments)
See More Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to physician-related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are also gathered and displayed in their entirety from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. The comments are submitted by patients and do not necessarily reflect the views of St. Elizabeth Healthcare or St. Elizabeth Physicians. For more information, please visit stelizabethphysicians.com/reviews.