Meet Deepthi Mosali, MD
Dr. Mosali cares for patients with advanced heart failure, heart transplantation, and left ventricular assist devices (LVADs). She is passionate about spending time with patients, helping them understand their disease process and treatment options. She believes that patients who are well educated about their condition will have a better quality of life. She encourages prevention including healthy food habits and exercise, and leads by example. Dr. Mosali enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, extended family and friends, listening to music, dancing and traveling.
Education and Credentials
- Gandhi General Hospital - Medical Education (Secunderabad, )
- Boston University - Fellowship (Boston, MA)
- Ohio State University - Fellowship (Columbus, OH)
- University of Cincinnati - Fellowship (Cincinnati, OH)
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College - Medical Education (Kalaburagi 585 105, Karnataka, )
- University of Massachusetts Medical School - Residency (Worcester, MA)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease
Patient Ratings and Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
(95 Ratings, 18 Comments)
See More Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to physician-related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are also gathered and displayed in their entirety from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. The comments are submitted by patients and do not necessarily reflect the views of St. Elizabeth Healthcare or St. Elizabeth Physicians. For more information, please visit stelizabethphysicians.com/reviews.
View insurance plans accepted by St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians.