Meet Abiodun Ishola, MD
Dr. Ishola specializes in diagnosing and treating patients with cardiovascular and peripheral vascular disease. He is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular medicine. He is passionate about providing great quality care to patients and helping bridge healthcare disparities affecting patients from under-served backgrounds. He is also passionate about promoting awareness on the importance of lifestyle changes in preventing and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters, watching college football, playing chess and exploring new restaurants.
Education and Credentials
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Fellowship (Columbus, OH)
- University of South Alabama - Medical Education (Mobile, AL)
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Residency (Columbus, OH)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease
Patient Ratings and Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
(419 Ratings, 78 Comments)
See More Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to physician-related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are also gathered and displayed in their entirety from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. The comments are submitted by patients and do not necessarily reflect the views of St. Elizabeth Healthcare or St. Elizabeth Physicians. For more information, please visit stelizabethphysicians.com/reviews.
View insurance plans accepted by St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians.