Keeping our student athletes at the top of their game is what our athletic trainers do every match, every practice, for many of our local schools with sports medicine and injury prevention that are just one part of an orthopaedic program that has received national awards, including the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Orthopedics for the second consecutive year.
Providing a variety of services for active individuals and athletes, St. Elizabeth Healthcare Sports Medicine combines the expertise of Dr. Michael J. Miller, Sports Medicine Specialist, with outstanding physical therapy and athletic training services. With locations in Edgewood, Florence and Southgate, we are available to serve all your sports medicine needs. For more information, please contact our main office in Edgewood at (859) 301-5600.
We provide the following services:
- Medical evaluation by our staff physicians Dr. Michael Miller or Dr. Tyler Browning (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Sports Concussion program featuring ImPACTTM testing
- On-site X-ray facilities, operated by our registered radiological technicians (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Physical therapy services provided by experienced therapists and athletic trainers who deliver individualized attention to every patient we serve. We offer physical therapy services for a variety of orthopaedic and sports injuries to the foot/heel, ankle, knee, back and neck, elbow and shoulder as well as. We also offer post-surgical physical therapy.
- A full line of Orthopaedic Bracing to assist you as you recover.