The Orthopedic Institute at St. Elizabeth Healthcare along with Mayo Clinic and the NFL Alumni present:
Join us for a FREE educational session to learn more about the signs,
symptoms, and advancements in concussion prevention and treatment.
Matthew T. DesJardins, M.D.
Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers
Jonathan T. Finnoff, D.O.
Michael Miller, M.D.
St. Elizabeth Sports Medicine
Mike Wright, Former Defensive End
Wednesday, June 15
6:00 p.m. - Registration
6:30 to 8:00 p.m. - Presentation with Audience Q&A
1379 Donaldson Hwy.
Erlanger, KY 4118
Space is limited and reservations are required. Please click here to reserve your spot.
St. Elizabeth’s athletic trainers are board-certified healthcare professionals who serve the athletic departments of Northern Kentucky high schools and Thomas More College. Our athletic trainers offer young athletes 11 tips to stay in top form all season long.
Providing a variety of services for active individuals and athletes, St. Elizabeth Healthcare Sports Medicine combines the expertise of Dr. Michael J. Miller, Sports Medicine Specialist, with outstanding physical therapy and athletic training services. With locations in Edgewood, Florence and Southgate, we are available to serve all your sports medicine needs. For more information, please contact our main office in Edgewood at (859) 301-5600.
We provide the following services:
- Medical evaluation by our staff physicians Dr. Michael Miller or Dr. Tyler Browning (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Sports Concussion program featuring ImPACTTM testing
- On-site X-ray facilities, operated by our registered radiological technicians (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Physical therapy services provided by experienced therapists and athletic trainers who deliver individualized attention to every patient we serve. We offer physical therapy services for a variety of orthopaedic and sports injuries to the foot/heel, ankle, knee, back and neck, elbow and shoulder as well as. We also offer post-surgical physical therapy.
- A full line of Orthopaedic Bracing to assist you as you recover.