Every day, we receive poignant, personal letters and notes – from sons and daughters, husbands and wives, brothers and sisters, loved ones and friends. They all have one thing in common: Gratitude.
Gratitude for a peaceful, home-like environment. Gratitude for care that extends beyond the patient. Gratitude for making a deeply challenging experience not only bearable, but meaningful and sacred. This gratitude extends to those love who give to Hospice, without whom these moments and reflections would not have been possible.
Paths of Generosity
Gifts to Hospice help to provide important services for our patients and families including educational tools, massage therapy and music therapy for patients and families. Click here to support the Hospice Program.
- Honor a Loved One – Many grateful families and loving friends wish to memorialize their loved one by making a gift to Hospice as a tribute to their life and legacy.
- Honor a Caregiver – Whether you choose to honor an outstanding physician, an extraordinary nurse, a cheerful housekeeper or a kindhearted chaplain, acknowledging someone who went above and beyond to enhance your experience at St. Elizabeth is a wonderful way to pay it forward for patients and families yet to walk your path. To get started, click here.
- Support Bereavement Services – Through the Hospice STARS program, our Community Grief Support Center offers support groups for all ages, ranging from our Equine Camp for children, to adult groups for men, women and family groups. All groups provided by St. Elizabeth Hospice are open to the public and are not limited to those having received hospice care. Click here to give to Hospice STARS.
- Be an Inspired Neighbor – Every business is unique and, so are their philanthropic goals. From event sponsorship for Hospice events to becoming a Corporate Samaritan, there are many opportunities for organizations to support Hospice. Learn more by contacting Kurt Moeller, St. Elizabeth Foundation Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Veterans Services – Since 2016, St. Elizabeth Hospice has made an ongoing commitment through the national We Honor Veterans program, to recognize the unique needs of Veterans and their families through an annual Veteran Appreciation Luncheon. This event is open to the public and recognizes our entire veteran community every year. If you would like to donate to this event, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your generosity, together we will continue to provide care and comfort when it’s needed most.
St. Elizabeth Healthcare is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation serving the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati region.