Heart and Vascular Institute Media Kit
St. Elizabeth Healthcare's Heart and Vascular Institute is a multi-faceted, world-class one-stop center for cardiovascular research, diagnosis, treatment and education.
When completed the institute will include:
- A Cardiac MRI and 320-slice CT scanner to provide high-grade, low-dose images of the heart and vasculature, allowing for much more detailed and accurate diagnoses of cardiovascular issues.
- Electrophysiology Lab opened last summer, where one of the region’s largest and most skilled teams of specially trained cardiologists use leading-edge technologies to diagnose and treat heart rhythm disorders.
- Hybrid Operating Room, which quickly and easily transforms mid-operation to handle a patient’s changing surgical needs from the most minimally invasive techniques to open heart procedures.
- Updated Cardiac Rehabilitation Facilities at both St. Elizabeth Edgewood and Ft. Thomas will include upgrades to help patients regain full function and optimum quality of life.
- A Focused and Healing Environment, including elements that promote calm and recuperation, like a Healing Garden, tree-lined promenade and healing arts.
The following links contain downloadable logos, artist renderings and key facts about St. Elizabeth Healthcare's premier Heart and Vascular Institute.
Please click here to download a printable flyer regarding the new St. Elizabeth Healthcare Heart and Vascular Institute.
Please click here to download an exterior rendering of the new St. Elizabeth Healthcare Heart and Vascular Institute.
Please click here to download an interior rendering of the new St. Elizabeth Healthcare Heart and Vascular Institute.
Please click here to download a rendering of the Registration area of the new St Elizabeth Healthcare Heart and Vascular Institute.