Living In Northern Kentucky
In Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati friendliness is a way of life. The Northern Kentucky community, and the Greater Cincinnati area, is the place to be if you are looking for fun.
Northern Kentucky, comprised of three counties and 39 municipalities, is unique because it offers both the sophisticated and fast-paced excitement of Cincinnati, and the relaxed lifestyle and quiet beauty of Kentucky’s rolling hills.
You can enjoy big-city amenities and hometown charm. Our communities have maintained their small-town attitudes, with friendly neighbors and businesses that emphasize quality and service. The Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati region is home to a diverse and growing population of nearly 2 million people.
Why else should you consider the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area?
- Cost-of-living is reasonable
- Neighborhoods all have distinctive personalities
- Short daily commutes let you have a personal life
- Professional and college sports teams are abundant
- Arts and entertainment are world-class
- Easy transportation offers access to major US cities and the world
- Our vital business community ranks 6th in the US for the number of Fortune 500 Company Headquarters
- Northern Kentucky is a great place to work, play, raise a family and feel safe.
Still need convincing? Check out the websites below for more information about our region.