- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips OR chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and lightly grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, spices, baking soda and salt together.
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs; stir in the pumpkin, yogurt, sugar, vanilla until
- Slowly spoon the flour mix into the pumpkin mixture and gently stir until just combined. Fold in
the chocolate chips (or nuts) if using.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and cool in the pan about 10 minutes; cool completely on
Click here to view the recipe video on YouTube.