See, Test & Treat® -- Screening and Health Fair for Uninsured Women of Northern Kentucky
Come out Saturday, October 7, for our See, Test, & Treat screenings and events. AT NO COST TO YOU!
Women ages 21 – 65 who need a PAP TEST and don’t have insurance to pay for it.
- Women ages 40 – 74 who need a MAMMOGRAM and don’t have insurance to pay for it.
You will not get a bill for this day!
- You deserve to take care of yourself.
- It can seem stressful to do health exams, but we will make it easy and take care of you and make you comfortable!
- Health problems are very treatable when caught early.
- You will have access to an interpreter in your language.
- You can bring family and friends to the Health Fair. You can have your child with you during your screenings.
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings at absolutely NO COST TO YOU on this day.
- This includes:
- PAP test with same day results within about four hours.
- Health fair – great information about how to get and stay healthy.
- HPV vaccines provided at no cost to you by the Health Department.
- Talk to someone about genetic testing options.
- A light meal will be provided, thanks to the generous support of the CAP Foundation grant.
- You can talk with someone to learn about insurance plans, Medicaid, Medicare or financial help. No insurance? Hectic schedule? No problem!
Location: all screenings will be in the Breast Center at St. Elizabeth Cancer Center, Edgewood. Appointments are required to hold a spot for you. A few walk-in spots may be available.
Transportation may be available if you qualify, thanks to the generous support of the CAP Foundation grant.
Call the appointment number to find out:
Download PDF or Watch Video for More Information: