The American Cancer Society recommends an annual screening mammogram starting at the age of 40. Financial Assistance available to those that qualify. Call (859) 655-7400 to make your appointment.
Don’t miss the opportunity to receive this important health test in the comfort and privacy of the St. Elizabeth mobile van.
Schedule on MyChart today or call (859) 655-7400 to make an appointment. Space is limited.
Following the Society of Breast Imaging guidelines, it is recommended to try to schedule your screening mammogram before your first COVID-19 vaccine dose or at least four weeks after your second vaccine dose.
Follow the steps below to schedule on MyChart:
- Select “Visits/Appointments” from your MyChart home page.
- Schedule an appointment with “Screening Mammogram” as the reason for visit and answer subsequent questions
- Choose “Mobile Van” as the preferred site.
- Choose your preferred location to view the date(s) and time(s) that the van is available at that site.
- If your location is not listed, select “Mobile Mammography Other Location” and select an available appointment on the date and time that the van will be visiting your preferred location.
- Select time and click “Schedule” to confirm your appointment.