MyChart provides a free patient portal for patients to access their medical records and stay connected electronically. This online tool allows you to manage your healthcare in a convenient and secure manner from your computer, tablet, and mobile device.
- Access completed lab and test results
- Manage and schedule your appointments
- View current medications on file, immunizations, and medical history
- Pay balances on provider or hospital accounts
- Request prescription refills
- Request your medical records
Requesting Medical Records
Option 1 – MyChart Request
Patients are able to access all hospital medical records through MyChart. To request your medical record on MyChart, follow these instructions
- Log into MyChart and scroll over to the Menu tab on the top of the screen.
- From the tabulated list, click on Request your Hospital Record
- Complete all fields on the page and click Submit Request
MyChart requests are only authorized to upload your medical records into your individual portal. For further questions, please contact the HIM department.
Option 2 – Release of Information Authorization Form
Complete the AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION form. Once completed and signed, submit the form one of the following ways.
- Scan and email to HIM.ROI@stelizabeth.com
- Fax: (859) 301-2043
St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Attn: Medical Records
One Medical Village Dr.
Edgewood, KY 41017
If you would like to come and pick up your medical records at the Edgewood location, please call ahead at (859) 301-3876. The HIM Department is open from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.