St. Elizabeth Physicians is thrilled to be offering a volunteer position in their offices as a Patient Technology Assistant. The Patient Technology Assistant will assist patients in providing setup guidance and support to St. Elizabeth Healthcare’s patient portal known as MyChart. Position duties would include:
- Engage patients in the waiting areas and at checkout to assist in signing up for MyChart.
- Assist patients with downloading the MyChart App to their mobile device.
- Demonstrate to the patients various MyChart features.
- Connect the patients monitoring devices to MyChart through Apple’s (HealthKit) or Google’s (Google Fit) – this will include activity monitors (such as Fitbits) as well as scales, blood pressure monitoring devices, and glucometers.
- Assist patients with the deployment of video visits.
For more information about this position or to discuss other possible volunteer opportunities with St. Elizabeth Physicians, please contact us at (859) 344-3730 or visit the Becoming a Volunteer section of our webpage for information on joining our team.