A Potent Partner for Your Heart Health
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women today. In fact, one in every three women is affected by this pervasive and often devastating illness. By comparison, breast cancer affects only one in every eight women. In other words, heart disease is a primary health concern for all women today. The question is, are you at risk?
At the St. Elizabeth Women’s Heart program, we can help you determine where you stand in relation to heart disease. And, should you need preventive or other treatment, we offer you the very best medical experts in the region.
At our beautiful Women's Wellness Center at St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas, you’ll receive comprehensive women's cardiac risk prevention and screening services in a convenient outpatient setting.
The program offers:
- Personalized cardiac risk assessment and counseling
- Individual sessions with experts including women’s cardiac nurses and nurse practitioners, exercise, nutrition and holistic health experts
- Cardiac screening, electrocardiogram (EKG), labs, vascular ultrasound and risk evaluation
- Educational and support activities and programs
- Resource materials to help women understand and reduce their risk of heart disease
- Ongoing patient contact and support
The Women’s Heart Program provides women with preventive cardiac services that are dedicated to their unique health needs. Based on our patients’ needs and physicians’ requests, we can seamlessly and knowledgeably make referrals to an array of services, including Nutrition Services, Diabetes Management, Weight Management, the Sleep Disorders Center, the Osteoporosis Center, the Breast Center, Social Services, Holistic Health, Genetic Counseling and many more.
St. Elizabeth Women’s Heart Program
Ft. Women’s Wellness Center
85 N. Grand Ave.
Ft. Thomas, KY 41075
For more information or to schedule a cardiac risk evaluation call (859) 301-6333
or email us.
Click on any link below for more information on Women's Welnness Services: