St. Elizabeth volunteers are professionals that help staff the health system’s six locations in Covington, Edgewood, Falmouth, Florence, Ft. Thomas and Grant County as well as multiple outpatient locations. Volunteers make an impact on the comfort, care and compassion experienced by the patients and guests of St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Volunteering at St. Elizabeth is a great way to:
- Make a difference in your community
- Meet new friends
- Learn new skills
- Strengthen your resume
St. Elizabeth volunteers are important members of our team and are treated as such. We value their time and aim to show our appreciation by offering the following to all of our volunteers:
- Experience and Education – Our volunteers receive a thorough orientation and training, as well as ongoing educational opportunities.
- Vaccination – Volunteers may receive a free annual flu shot.
- Recognition – We recognize the special talents and contributions of our volunteers through annual events, an awards program and more.
- Network and References – Letters of recommendation are frequently written for students and adults seeking employment and educational opportunities.
Feel the personal satisfaction of sharing your time and talents for the benefit of others and become a volunteer today!