In 2012, St. Elizabeth Healthcare averaged 1,280 volunteers filling hundreds of positions. Thank you for your interest in joining our team by becoming a volunteer.
There is a minimum commitment of 6 months required for Adult Volunteers.
If you are able to meet this commitment, please follow the process outlined below for how to become a Volunteer.
1) Print and complete our New Volunteer Packet
2) Review our variety of Volunteer Positions
3) Review the Medical Requirements listed below and obtain the necessary immunizations and/or records.
- Birthdate prior to 1957: No immunization record required
- Birthdate of 1957 or after: Obtain proof of immunizations
- We require proof of 2 Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) and 2 Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease.
4) Complete the Online Volunteer Application
5) Call to schedule a Placement Interview at the location you are most interested in:
- Edgewood: (859) 301-2140
- Florence/Grant: (859) 212-5375
- Ft. Thomas/Covington: (859) 572-3166
6) Complete Hospital Orientation (information provided at Placement Interview)
7) Start Volunteering!