Teen Volunteer Opportunities
Other Opportunities for Teens (those outside of the Summer Program and School Year Program) require a minimum commitment of 6 months and are limited to non-nursing unit placements.
If you are able to meet this commitment, please follow the process outlined below for how to become a Volunteer.
1) Call first for information about openings and to schedule a placement appointment for the location you are most interested in:
- Edgewood: (859) 301-2140
- Florence/Grant: (859) 212-5375
- Ft. Thomas/Covington: (859) 572-3166
2) Print and complete our New Volunteer Packet
3) Obtain a copy of your Immunization Record
- We require proof of 2 Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) and 2 Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease
4) Complete Online Teen Application
5) Complete Online Hospital Orientation
6) Attend Placement Interview and bring completed paperwork with you.
7) Start Volunteering!