The dates for the St. Elizabeth Volunteers Teen Summer Program are June 1, 2014- August 16, 2014, with a requirement of no more than 2 absences during the program. You must be at least 14 years old to volunteer at St. Elizabeth.
If you are able to meet this commitment, please follow the process outlined below for how to become a Volunteer.
1) Register for Teen Orientation online
2) If you are interested in volunteering on a Nursing Unit or in the Emergency Room you must also register for one of the Nursing Unit Training sessions online. Choose one of the dates below:
3) Look for an information packet in US Postal Mail. Once received, please complete forms & hospital orientation. Bring completed forms/answer sheet to Orientation.
4) Attend Teen Orientation
5) Attend Nursing Unit Training (if applicable)
6) Attend Placement Appointment – Registration at Teen Orientation
7) Start Volunteering!
Click here to complete the Online Teen Application