Bob Roncker’s Running Spot
Sponsored by: Bob Roncker’s Running Spot in conjunction with St. Elizabeth Healthcare Sports Medicine. For an appointment click here.
This clinic offer screenings by licensed professionals to assess injuries, make recommendations, and provide information to help you return to running and walking at your best.
Screenings are offered the second Wednesday of every month from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at our Edgewood, KY office located at 830 Thomas More Parkway. If you have any questions, please contact us at (859) 301-5600.
St. Elizabeth Sports Medicine Saturday Morning Injury Clinics
Saturday morning clinics are held at St. Elizabeth Sports Medicine’s Edgewood office every Saturday beginning mid-August and running through the first week in November.
This clinic is offers a comprehensive approach to treatment for high school age athletes. All patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Patients can expect to be seen in the office by Dr. Miller with x-ray and PT services available as needed. It's a great way to begin care for injuries without waiting until Monday morning. Wait time is usually minimal, but is greatly dependent on the number of athletes requesting care.
Important Information to Note
- All athletes must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All athletes are asked to be there when the clinic opens at 9:00 am. The clinic will remain open until all athletes are seen.
- Advanced registration is not required; patients will be registered when they come in.
- Please bring your insurance information. Co-pays will be collected.
- This clinic started as a way for Friday night football injuries to be treated and not have to wait until Monday morning. Therefore, we ask that patients be limited to sports medicine injuries that are acute in nature.