At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we exclusively utilize the ERAS system for the Fellowship Match process. Minimum requirements to be considered for our Fellowship position include:
- Current final year Residents in Family or Internal Medicine anticipating successful completion by June 30th following this year’s application submission or having successfully completed residency in the year prior to the application submission, OR having completed residency up to 3 years prior to submission, if the applicant is board certified, and has been actively engaged in clinical medicine
- Medical school must be listed on the California Board of Licensure approved list
- Passing scores on USMLE or COMLEX tests (Steps 1, 2 [CK and CSA]), and 3 with no greater than 2 attempts per test)
- ECFMG certification prior to beginning fellowship training, if applicable
- 2-3 letters of recommendation (at least 1 from Residency Program Director regarding overall competence and potential as a Family Physician; and 1 from another physician knowledgeable about your potential for excellence in Musculoskeletal Medicine)
- Semi-annual or final Residency evaluations, or ACGME “Summative Report” from Residency Program Director
- No felony convictions
- Sponsorship of J1 visas only
Please note: All applications must be received by October 31 of the year prior to anticipated Fellowship start.
If you have any additional questions regarding the St. Elizabeth Healthcare Sports Medicine Fellowship program, please contact:
St. Elizabeth Family Practice Center
Attn: Karen W.
Fellowship Program Coordinator
413 South Loop Rd.
Edgewood, KY 41017
or call our Program Coordinator at (859) 301-3822.
All applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Selected applicants will be contacted regarding an invitation to interview.