Health Insurance Exchange
Thank you for your interest in the Health Insurance Marketplace (sometimes known as the health insurance exchange). The St. Elizabeth Healthcare PrimeWise staff is happy to assist you with the process of learning about the different plans and enrolling; however, it is important to note that we cannot make Plan comparisons and we cannot do the actual enrolling for you.
Below you will find a list of resources. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact PrimeWise at (859) 301-5999. If we can’t answer your question, we will point you to the correct person or resource that can.
Contacting the Marketplace Call Center
Customer Service Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including some federal holidays. Please call 1-800-318-2596.
The Commonwealth of Kentucky operates its own Marketplace, Kynect (Kentucky’s Healthcare Connection). There are several Northern Kentucky Agencies that have been approved to help customers with the Kentucky Marketplace:
- Community Action Commission of Northern Kentucky: (859) 581-6607 or 1-800-783-6607.
- Boone County: (859) 586-9250
- Campbell County: (859) 431-4177
- Grant County: (859) 824-4768
- Kenton County: (859) 291-8607
- Northern Kentucky Area Development District (NKADD), Northern Kentucky Aging and Disability Resource Center: (859) 692-2480 or 1-866-766-2372
- Northern Kentucky Independent District Health Department: (859)341-4264 – The Kenton County Health Center located at 2002 Madison Ave., Covington, KY has a self-serve kiosk for enrollment.
- Local Brokers
Please Note: St. Elizabeth Healthcare will be participating in all three networks offered in Northern Kentucky: Anthem, Humana and the KY Co-op.