Pulmonary & Critical Care
BC/BE Pulmonary & Critical Care physicians wanted to join our well-respected group with the support of our award-winning hospital system, St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Join the St. Elizabeth team and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work and a very substantial referral base. Relocation assistance is also available. Current opportunities are focused on intensivist roles.
- Provide ambulatory and inpatient services to patients
- Diagnose and treat patients for pulmonary disease and injuries
- Provide care to patients in hospitals, including intensive care units as needed
- Manage patients on ventilators
- Prescribe and administer medications
- Elicit and record patient information
- Promote health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene and methods for prevention of diseases.
This opportunity allows you to enjoy Kentucky’s natural charm and all that metropolitan Greater Cincinnati has to offer. Northern Kentucky is on the banks of the Ohio River and boasts affordable costs of living, award-winning schools, college and professional sports, exceptional fine arts and the distinction of being sixth in the nation for its number of Fortune 500 Company headquarters.
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group organization consisting of over 290 doctors, 59 mid-level providers and more than 920 employees. We serve more than 276,000 patients in our 82 conveniently located sites in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. Integrated with our six St. Elizabeth Healthcare hospitals, together we are innovating how healthcare is delivered in our region.
CONTACT: Kathy Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org (859) 344-7200