Mobilize Your Healthcare
At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we strive every day to bring you the best of what’s humanly possible. By creating Greater Cincinnati’s first hospital mobile app for iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ we have provided another way to bring the healthcare answers you are looking for, right to your fingertips.
Our newest features include:
Web Nursery – Do you know someone who recently had a baby at St. Elizabeth? Use our app to view baby’s first photos. Please Note: Web Nursery is password-protected. Parents will need to share both their ID number and their password with anyone that wants to view photos of their baby.
Mayo Clinic Care Network – Learn more about how St. Elizabeth Healthcare and Mayo Clinic are working together and working for you.
Health and Fitness - We’ve taken several great features and consolidated them into this one tool to help you track and maintain a healthy lifestyle. This section of our app includes:
- RunTracker – This feature of the St. Elizabeth mobile app uses GPS technology to track your fitness activities. From bicycling to dancing to yardwork (and everything in between) RunTracker tracks distance, calories burned, current and average pace and speed and altitude. It also allows you manually enter data from past runs and will store run data and geo-tracking locally on your device for use on future runs/walks.
- HealthTrak – Make better-informed health and wellness decisions using this wellness tool.
- BMI Calculator – Calculate your approximate Body Mass Index (BMI) when you enter your height and weight.
- MyChart – If you currently have a MyChart account through St. Elizabeth you can now access it directly from out mobile app. If you don’t have an account yet, ask your physician at your next appointment to give you the information on how to sign up.
- My Food Diary – Find nutritional information on more than 7,200 unique food items pulled directly from the Federal Food and Drug Administration’s database. This feature also gives you the ability to add and store your own custom foods while documenting your daily nutritional intake on your personalized calendar.
Other features of the St. Elizabeth Mobile App include:
Emergency Care – Find an emergency department, a St. Elizabeth Physicians after-hours clinic or an orthopaedic and sports medicine after-hours clinic using this GPS technology feature.
Locations – Search through all St. Elizabeth Healthcare locations, including St. Elizabeth Physicians and affiliate offices, to find a specific location or specialty near you.
Find a Doctor – Find any primary care physician or specialist associated with either St. Elizabeth Healthcare or St. Elizabeth Physicians.
Calendar– Receive real-time information on all events being offered by St. Elizabeth Healthcare. This includes pertinent information such as the date, time, location, registration and cost (if any) of the event.
News Room– View the latest news, announcements and articles about St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians.
Videos– Watch the latest St. Elizabeth Healthcare commercials and virtual tours.
The St. Elizabeth Healthcare app for iPhone® and iPad® is available on the App Store. Find it by searching “St. Elizabeth Healthcare" or clicking on the App Store button.
iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
St. Elizabeth Healthcare’s mobile app is available on Android™.
Find it by searching on Google Play under Health & Fitness or by clicking the “Download Android App on Google Play” button.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.