Why St. Elizabeth Healthcare?
We work hard to create an outstanding work environment, where you can develop your skills to the best of your ability - and it shows. It shows in the quality of the staff, in the high retention rates, and in the career families who work here. It shows in the national recognition we’ve received. Most of all, it shows on the faces of our patients.
We offer all associates:
- Excellent staffing ratios
- No agency or travel nurses
- Flexible scheduling
- Dedication to quality care
- Respect for the nursing staff
- Team atmosphere
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Nursing Continuing Education dedicated to quality programs
Tuition Reimbursement and Refresher Courses
- Journey Toward Opportunity – Hospital Orientation including benefit information and hospital policies, and OSHA & HIPPA regulations
- Nursing Orientation with Nursing Staff Development to review our Nursing Policies and Procedures
- Med Calc Review
- Nurse Transition Program – involved in the transition process for nurses from one area to another
- Critical Care Courses – EKG training, ECHO courses, etc.
- Outstanding Preceptors
- Smart Training - for all direct patient care staff (minimal lift program)