At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, keeping you healthy is a top priority. That's why we offer CardioVascular Mobile Screenings all over the tri-state region.
By deploying the mobile health van to locations where you live, work and play, St. Elizabeth strives to deliver topnotch care and technology directly to those who need it, where it is most accessible. In this way, the organization hopes to better prevent and reduce cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes through screenings, risk appraisals and education. To learn about the four different screenings available through our mobile unit, please click here.
Please click on the links below for the most up-to-date information on where our CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be. To register for a screening, call (859) 301-WELL (9355).
For a printable pdf of the July 2014 CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit dates, times and locations, please click here.
- Wednesday, July 9 -- Bank of Kentucky Newport
- Thursday, July 10 -- Kroger Newport
- Friday, July 11 -- Remke Markets Hebron
- Monday, July 14 -- Kroger Burlington
- Tuesday, July 15 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Wednesday, July 16 -- Kroger Hebron
- Thursday, July 17 -- St. Elizabeth Edgewood
- Friday, July 18 -- Kroger Walton
- Saturday, July 19 -- Melody's Bootcamp and Lifestyle Fitness
- Wednesday, July 23 -- Lawrenceburg Community Center
- Friday, July 25 -- St. Elizabeth Covington
- Monday, July 28 -- St. Elizabeth Physicians Lawrenceburg
- Friday, August 1 -- Kroger Lawrenceburg
- Wednesday, August 6 -- Bank of Kentucky Falmouth
- Thursday, August 7 -- Crestview Hills Town Center
- Friday, August 8 -- Remke Markets Crescent Springs
- Tuesday, August 12 -- St. Elizabeth Grant
- Wednesday, August 13 -- Carrol County Library Carrollton
- Thursday, August 14 -- Newport on the Levee
- Friday, August 15 -- Kroger Union
- Monday, August 18 -- Mother of God Church Covington
- Tuesday, August 19 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Wednesday, August 20 -- Kroger Ft. Mitchell
- Thursday, August 21 -- St. Elizabeth Edgewood
- Friday, August 22 -- St. Elizabeth Covington
- Monday, August 25 -- St. Elizabeth Physicians Aurora