Career Training in Radiology
St. Elizabeth Healthcare is proud of its association with Northern Kentucky University . St Elizabeth Healthcare's personnel approached NKU in the early 1970's, after eliminating a certificate program and initiating an associate degree program. This program and its academic standing are the benchmark for the greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area.
St. Elizabeth Healthcare was first in the tri-state area to offer full tuition assistance programs to eligible students of the Rad Tech program at NKU.
Tuition Assistance Program Information
Please contact Lisa Luken at email@example.com for additional information on tuition assistance programs or to request any of the following:
- St. Elizabeth Tuition Assistance Descriptions
- St. Elizabeth Tuition Assistance FAQ
- College Nursing Student Application
- College Student Tuition Assistance Guidelines
- Minority RN Application
- High School Nursing Student Application
- High School Nursing Student Guidelines
- Gateway Community and Tech. Application
- Thomas More Tuition Assistance Guidelines
- Thomas More Application for Tuition Assistance